Find an Agent to Get a Quote
Personal Insurance Products
Protecting Your Automobile
Our Automobile Insurance provides coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability to others, as well as Physical Damage Coverage for your vehicle.
Bodily Injury Liability provides coverage for your legal responsibilities if an accident injures other drivers, pedestrians and/or passengers. It also covers legal defense costs associated with these claims.
Property Damage Liability coverage provides protection for accidents that damage the property of others. It also covers legal defense costs associated with these claims.
Uninsured and/or Underinsured Motorist coverages protect you and your family from the cost of an injury in an accident caused by an uninsured or under-insured motorist.
We offer optional coverages in our Automobile policies such as:
- Collision coverage, to cover repair costs from damage caused by an impact with another vehicle or object or the upset of your vehicle
- Other Than Collision (Comprehensive) coverage, for fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage and other perils
- Towing and Labor coverage, in the event your car is disabled
- Rental Reimbursement coverage, to pay for a rental car following a covered loss to your car.
Other attractive features of our Automobile Insurance policies are:
- Good Student Discounts
- High Chargeable Accident Thresholds
- First Accident Forgiveness Programs
- Extra Edge Discounts for Superior Drivers
Ways to save
You can save money on your Auto insurance when:
- Your vehicle has passive seat belt restraints, air bags, anti-theft devices and/or anti-lock brakes
- You carpool
- You've taken driver's education classes
- You insure more than one vehicle with us
- You place both your Homeowners and Automobile policies with us (if you qualify for savings under our Account Credit Plan).
Not all coverages are available in all states. Be sure to review your coverage with your agent to ensure that you have coverage that best meets your needs.