Personal Insurance Products
Protecting Your Home
Our Homeowners Insurance policies provide protection for your home, plus:
- Garages and other buildings on your property
- Household and personal possessions on your property, or anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses, if you are unable to live in your home because of a covered loss
- Personal liability coverage as described in your policy when an accident causes injury to others
- Medical payments, paid to others who are accidentally injured on your property
Our Homeowners policies give you flexibility by offering you many coverage options. For example, you can choose:
- Extended Limits Coverage, for additional coverage toward the cost of replacing your home after a loss, in addition to the policy limit for your home
- Replacement Cost Coverage for the contents of your home, so in the event of a loss, no deduction would be made for depreciation on your personal property
- Higher limits on personal computers and valuables such as jewelry, furs, cameras and silverware
- Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
Also, you can save money on your Homeowners policy if you’ve installed safety and security devices such as smoke detectors or burglar alarms. Save more by choosing a higher deductible and/or by renewing your policy from year to year, taking advantage of our renewal discounts.
Finally, be sure to read about our Account Credit Plan. It offers significant savings if you have both your Homeowners and Automobile insurance policies with Donegal Insurance Group.